This blog is devoted to the application of optical fibers in photography. I have several homemade (DIY) flash adapters channeling the light from the flash close to the lens. The technique can be used mainly for macro photography, but I will show examples for wide angle close focus techniques as well. The recent version is called fiberstrobe V3, hence the name of the blog is "fiberstrobe".

Monday, May 16, 2016

Daphnia again

Today I wanted to post a tutorial about fast digitalizing old photo slides with a simple macro lens and a tablet or smartphone. However, I brought home some water fleas for filming them to my new video project. Afternoon I decided to take some new photos as well despite my tons of daphnia photos. Man y of them were nice but this one I really like:


I also tried to add a bit of blue by placing a piece of blue paper behind. It worked well:


If you're interested my video project you may check my vimeo channel:

https://vimeo.com/166555881




No comments:

Post a Comment